Do you have issues with your Windows computer? Make sure that you're running the latest version of Windows.
Update via Windows Settings
Make sure that your computer is running the latest version of Windows 10. You can download the latest Windows Updates via the Windows Settings.
- Open the Start menu and click on Settings.
- Click on Update & Security to open the Windows Update settings.
- Click on Check for updates to download and install the latest Windows Updates.
Update via the Microsoft Update Assistant
You can automatically check if Windows 10 is up-to-date by downloading and running the Microsoft Update Assistant.
- Visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download.
- Select your operating system and click on Update now to download the Microsoft Update Assistant.
- Run the Microsoft Update Assistant and follow the steps to install the latest Windows 10 updates.